Compliance Question of the Week

Who should we call when the credit union receives counterfeit currency?    

The credit union should call the U.S. Secret Service with questions about the currency received. There are a few Secret Service locations in the Northwest:

  • Portland: 503.326.2162
  • Seattle: 206.553.1922
  • Spokane: 509.353.2532

Related Links:

Secret Service Field Offices


Questions? Contact the Compliance Hotline: 1.800.546.4465,

Posted in Compliance News.