Part-time Teller/Member Service Representative
December 14, 2013
- Assist members with all product and service needs, including opening new accounts and mailing new account forms.
- Process deposit and withdrawal transactions and check receipts for members.
- Disburse loans, transaction items and withdrawal checks for members.
- Maintain, access and research member files to provide documents upon request.
- Process mail and post transaction items and instructions received from members.
- Provide information to third parties per members’ requests.
- Comprehend and adhere to all company wide and department specific policies and procedures.
- Provide information regarding new and on-going marketing promotions in order to offer all Credit Union products and services effectively.
- Outstanding customer service, cash handling, cash balancing, 10-key and counting skills.
- Maintain punctuality, tact, thoroughness and professionalism in representing Unitus.
- Excellent PC skills (Microsoft Office Suite).
- Must be able to demonstrate good communication, member service, and human relation skills.
- Ability to work independently and as team player while using direction in decision making, sound judgment, and problem solving.
- Ability to conduct needs assessments, identify problems, develop solutions and take appropriate course of action.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Minimum one year of customer service/cash handling experience.
Please complete online application at https://www.unitusccu.com/about-us/careers/
Unitus Community Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer.
Posted in Article Post.