Mortgage Operations Manager
December 14, 2013
Do you like to coach and mentor others? Do you have current and extensive knowledge in mortgage lending? Are you a positive, upbeat person? Are you a flexible person who thrives in an ever-changing work environment? If you can answer yes to these questions, CapEd Credit Union may have an opportunity ideally suited for you. CapEd Credit Union is seeking an energetic and outgoing individual to join our team.
At CapEd we are promote thrift and offer a wide range of quality financial products and services, while remaining financially sound.
To direct mortgage underwriting and processing operations within the credit union, insuring compliance with all lending policies and regulations while meeting credit union goals and objectives. Oversees mortgage loan processors and underwriters; motivates, directs and evaluates the mortgage loan processors and underwriters; and evaluates loan attributes such as debt ratio, LTV ratio, credit score, property valuation review and various other factors to ascertain loan viability, identify risk issues and potential fraud.
Five years to ten years of similar or related experience.
- Two year college degree or (2) Completion of a specialized course of study at a business or trade school or (3) Completion of a specialized and extensive in-house training or apprenticeship program.
- High level of accuracy in all areas.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Ten-key
- Good communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of Credit Union records.
Starting Wage: $59,596.70 DOE – We offer competitive and full benefits to full-time employees.
FLSA Classification: Exempt
How to Apply:
Complete an Online Application at our website www.caped.com for the specific job opportunity that interests you.
Resumes are not accepted in lieu of application.
Posted in Article Post.