Mortgage Loan Officer
December 7, 2013
Job Code: 1311-003
Job Type : Commission
Branch Location : Mill Plain
Location: Vancouver, WA
Position Title: Mortgage Loan Officer
Reports To: Assistant Mortgage Sales Manager
The Mortgage Loan Officer proactively solicits new mortgage business and sells mortgage products to meet established loan quality and production goals. This position is responsible for originating retail first mortgage loans. Contact may be either by telephone or in-person within branch locations. Can promote and sell directly to members or solicit new members through development of member relationships.
- Identifies, develops and maintains a quality pipeline of member relationships that serves as a recurring source of referrals for new mortgage lending opportunities.
- Mortgage Loan Officer’s pipeline consists of existing members as well as through referrals and sourcing new member opportunities.
- Responds to member inquiries and referrals that are generated from both their own contacts and from other OnPoint business channels.
- Conducts interviews with prospective borrowers in order to analyze financial and credit reports, tax returns, verifications, etc. and determine member financing objectives, advise members of product/pricing policies and guidelines and gather any additional required information.
- Ensures exceptional member service by maintaining thorough knowledge of lending programs, policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Demonstrates a commitment to professional ethics, complying with all federal and state compliance policies and adhering to all requirements.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Thorough understanding of FHA and Conventional lending practices from origination to processing.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Ability to be self-directed, efficient, and meet deadlines. Ability to manage a heavy pipeline of 40 plus loans.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple competing tasks
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated math and accounting skills.
- High School diploma required.
- Minimum of 3 years Conventional and FHA-insured real estate lending experience
Visit http://onpoint.hodesiq.com/joblist.asp to apply.
Posted in Article Post.