Creating Member Loyalty Program Manager
December 7, 2013
Title: Creating Member Loyalty Program Manager
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Reports To: Sales and Service Manager
Supervises: No Direct Reports
Position Primary Purpose:
Manages Creating Member Loyalty program. Contributes to implementation plan, is certified to train all modules of Creating Member Loyalty we offer, provides feedback and Creating Member Loyalty planning at branch level, and contributes to branch planning for increasing development and use of Creating Member Loyalty skills. Assesses use of Creating Member Loyalty skills through various assessment tools- including observation. Ensures Creating Member Loyalty language is incorporated in all front line communication. Works with Sales and Service Manager and Regional Manager to assess skill gaps and deploys as needed to close those gaps.
- Provides Creating Member Loyalty training to Retail Branch staff and Managers.
- Contributes to development and administration of incentive compensation program with the purpose of incorporating Creating Member Loyalty behaviors.
- Works in conjunction with Regional Manager and Sales and Service Manager to develop and accomplish short and intermediate term objectives for branches.
- Works in conjunction with Regional Manager and Sales and Service Manager to coach and develop sales leadership effectiveness of Branch Managers.
- Participates with Marketing Manager and Sales and Service Manager to ensure Creating Member Loyalty language and behavior are utilized in campaigns and initiatives.
- Assists in the recommendation, implementation and administration of policies, procedures and processes for branches when areas of improvement are identified to support the use of Creating Member Loyalty.
- Studies reports and statistics to analyze individual branch performance and identifies Creating Member Loyalty activity and sales trends- coaches accordingly.
- Researches and reviews new and existing products, services and programs as assigned.
- Maintains community contacts and relationships to enhance the credit union’s image in the communities.
- Consistently read and respond to all correspondence, including emails.
- Successfully complete required compliance training annually.
- Perform additional duties as assigned and work in other departments and branches as required.
A minimum of two years of progressively more responsible management experience in a Financial organization.
Bachelor’s degree in business or business management. Equivalent work experience may be substituted for the degree.
- Demonstrated excellent skills in the sales management process.
- Demonstrated excellent skills in human resource management and the ability to create a climate of team based management directed toward problem solving and decision-making.
- In depth knowledge of the credit union’s policies and procedures, functions and products.
- Ability to relate senior management strategies, goals and objectives to budgets and branch operations to ensure profitability and increased sales revenues.
- Ability to exercise resourcefulness, tact and diplomacy in the presentation and discussion of matters of a complex nature to advise others or obtain their cooperation and/or approval.
- Ability to make difficult decisions, take action when appropriate and accept responsibility for results.
- Ability to influence, sell or promote credit union products and services in a professional manner, which may affect the gain or loss or business, prestige or relationships.
- Demonstrated skills in evaluating detailed reports, noting trends and making recommendations to management.
Frequently sitting and/or standing for extended periods of time when performing duties. Frequently lifting and carrying up to 10 pounds. Occasionally bending and/or reaching for supplies on ground level. Frequent repetitive use of hands such as simple grasping, twisting/turning of wrists, and finger dexterity to perform various clerical duties such as typing, writing, and maintaining files. Continuous speaking and hearing for interactions with peers, staff and community individuals. Continuous clarity of vision at 20 inches or less for normal processing of work. Continuous supervision and instructing of others.
Continuous alertness and frequent precision to ensure accuracy of work. Frequent performance of numeric calculations from basic to complex, as well as writing, reading, comparing, and analyzing. Continuous use of judgment, reasoning, and patience in executing multiple projects concurrently. Continuous initiative in performing duties with little or no direct supervision. Continuous problem solving.
Length of workday is unpredictable. May have to work long hours. Occasionally must work overtime and irregular hours such as evenings and weekends. Exposed to a potentially hazardous condition, i.e., robbery. Receives detailed instructions and procedures to be followed to minimize the risk. Frequent travel is required.
Visit https://nwcu.com/ to apply.
Posted in Article Post.