November 30, 2013
Gesa Credit Union is currently recruiting for a Controller. The Controller is responsible for the daily operations of the department.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Managing staff
- Ensuring accurate and timely completion of financial and accounting records for the credit union
- Preparing analysis of operations management.
- Developing, managing, and maintaining reliable accounting information and reporting on income, expenses, assets, liabilities and capital for management planning, decision making and for fulfillment of financial reporting requirements. Will be responsible for managing the activities of the accounting department and staff.
- Four-year college degree in Accounting or Finance
- Supervisory experience required
- Five (5) to eight (8) years of similar or related experience is required
- Credit union and/or financial institution experience preferred
- Must pass a credit and background check
Gesa Credit Union is located in beautiful Eastern Washington. For more information and to apply, please visit www.gesa.com.
Posted in Article Post.