Title and Report Clerk
November 27, 2013
As the Title and Report Clerk you will provide a wide variety of support services for our consumer lending area. Your responsibilities will include performing all functions associated with lien perfection, processing debt protection, CPI, MBI, and GAP claims. Additionally, you will be processing and reviewing reports and performing filing and other clerical duties. You attention to detail, exceptional communication skills, and can-do attitude will be critical to your success in this role.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Processing documents and/or forms necessary to perfect the Credit Union’s security interest on funded loans in a timely and efficient manner.
- Verifying that all applications and documents have been completed thoroughly and accurately.
- Transferring titles to ensure the Credit Union’s lien holder position and filing UCC-1 forms as needed.
- Tracking and maintaining all titles on secured consumer loans.
- Consistently following up on missing titles and errors resolution.
- Providing outstanding support to internal and external customers.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must possess a thorough knowledge of title documentation for all consumer loan types.
- Previous experience working on lien perfection is required.
- Ability to work with multiple data systems simultaneously.
- Excellent communication and time-management skills.
- Ability to learn and quickly become familiar with credit union processes and procedures.
Pay Rate: $12.70/hr-$16/hr., DOE
A Great Place to Work!
Advantis Credit Union is Oregon’s fourth largest credit union, with over 50,000 members and five branches in the Portland metro area. Along with an excellent benefits package, our team is engaged, rewarded for performance, and encouraged to grow professionally and personally.
Our competitive advantage is our people, and our people are driven to deliver value through excellence, innovation, and serving as trusted advisors to our members. If you are looking for an organization that will recognize you for your results and empower you to reach your potential, we urge you to apply online at: https://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH06/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=ADVANTISCU&cws=1&rid=253
Advantis Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Posted in Article Post.