Card Services Specialist
November 27, 2013
Trailhead Credit Union has a position open for a Card Services Specialist. We hire people that have the skills to deliver high quality member service and need-based selling. The position would be responsible for assisting our members with ordering, blocking and troubleshooting all card related areas.
- Assists members with all questions or problems related to plastic card products.
- Solves member issues with regard to credit card statements.
- Completes all corrections regarding plastic cards.
- Ensures that card disputes, corrections and fraud are identified, reported, properly investigated and resolved, within mandated timeframes. Responsible for filing actual disputes once documentation is received from member, as well as giving conditional/provisional credit.
- Produces loan disclosures, creates and updates card records on computer system and card provider site for all plastic card products.
- Reviews all inactive credit cards
- High school diploma
- Computer experience
- Knowledge of windows products
- 2+ years of experience in the financial services industry
- Retail experience
The Trailhead difference:
As we embrace the “small enough to know better” mantra, we work to guide each member on their individualized path to financial success. We believe in Portland, our hometown, and the unique people who live here. So we embrace their individuality and work to help them succeed. Learn more about the Trailhead difference at www.trailheadcu.org.
A cover letter and resume will be required. Please forward resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted in Article Post.