Business Intelligence/Data Warehouse Systems Analyst
November 27, 2013
We are a growing financial institution with 18 locations in WA, ID and MT, and is currently seeking an experienced individual to join our Information Services team as a Business Intelligence/Data Warehouse Systems Analyst, at our Headquarters in Spokane Valley.
A few of the primary responsibilities under general direction and supervision will include:
- Adept at writing T-SQL queries for views and stored procedures in SQL Server 2008 R2.
- Develop reports and data models in MS SQL Server’s BIDS for SSRS 2008 R2.
- Support and Administration for our Enterprise-wide document imaging application.
- Programming skills preferred, but not the primary skills for this position.
- Operates within a Windows 2003/2008 Server environment.
To be considered for this position, the following qualifications will apply:
- 1-3 years in the same or similar role.
- Has used SQL Server or similar to write medium to complex difficulty T-SQL queries.
- Has been exposed to or used BIDS and SSRS to develop and deploy SSRS reports.
- Familiarity with programming languages such as C#, VB.Net, Java, to create application programs.
- Familiarity with SSMS, SSIS, SSAS, TFS, SharePoint, managing a RDMS is a plus.
HZCU offers a friendly work environment, competitive salary, excellent benefits and personal growth opportunities. This is a salaried, exempt position. EOE.
For a full job description and to apply, please (1) complete an employment application, and (2) submit a resume, via our website: http://www.hzcu.org ‘Careers’.
Posted in Article Post.