(Full TIme) Member Service Representative
November 21, 2013
Nordstrom Federal Credit Union is hiring for a full time Member Service Representative at its Downtown Seattle Branch.
The responsibilities of the Member Service Representative include but are not limited to:
- All areas of member service including processing teller transactions, open new accounts, CDs and IRAs
- Cross-selling and providing information on credit union products and services
- Answer routine member inquiries regarding account balance, status or history
- Following Credit Union procedures, rules, and regulations
- Maintain safe and clean work area
The potential candidate will assist with growing positive member relations by defining member needs along with providing excellent member service and communication. They will be responsible for using skills to accurately process member transactions as well as have the ability to handle multiple tasks with frequent interruptions. The candidate must be reliable and have the ability to travel to other branch locations within the Seattle area when needed.
Qualifications Include: High School Diploma/GED, proficiency in Microsoft Office, cash handling/customer service experience required.
Nordstrom Federal Credit Union offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
Please submit Resumes and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted in Article Post.