Human Resources Director
November 20, 2013
The Human Resource Director will oversee all human resources functions for the credit union. This is a working management position that requires direct practice in some areas while leading a team of four department staff.
Advantis Credit Union was founded in 1926 and has a community field of membership of 24 Oregon counties and the state of Washington. Advantis is the fourth largest credit union in Oregon, with 53,000 members and over $1 billion in assets and five branch offices in the Portland metro area. Advantis is headquartered in Milwaukie, Oregon, just south of Portland.
Advantis has achieved excellent asset growth in recent years and maintains a strong capital ratio and return on assets. Advantis is consistently ranked in the top 1% of credit unions nationwide by Callahan & Associates in returning financial value to members.
An excellent and competitive compensation package will be offered to the selected candidate.
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the credit union’s human resources function and performance.
- Develop policies and programs for employee relations, compensation, benefits, performance management, employee complaints, and investigations.
- Provide expert advice and counsel to managers and employees regarding the full range of human resources functions.
- Provide leadership to the human resources staff to ensure accurate and timely delivery of services to employees and management.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with federal and state legislation pertaining to all personnel matters.
- HRIS system management.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR management, organizational development, or a closely related field.
- Five to seven years’ experience managing the human resources function. Financial institution experience is desirable.
- Ability to consult and partner on a variety of human resource areas.
- Well-rounded, HR generalist background.
- Experience automating HR and talent management functions.
- Experience in the development of performance management systems.
- Expert knowledge of human resources functions and applicable employment laws.
- Demonstrated success in leading a team.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills.
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) certification preferred.
For consideration please apply online at: https://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH06/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=ADVANTISCU&cws=1&rid=256
Advantis Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Posted in Article Post.