Operations Support Specialist (Headquarters)
November 7, 2013
Unitus Community Credit Union has an opening for an Operations Support Specialist at our headquarters (1300 SW 6th Avenue, Portland, OR 97201.) Primary responsibilities include the following:
- Provide procedure support for branch and contact center personnel
- Provide excellent member service to both internal and external members
- Perform research and adjustment requests
- Perform wire transfers
- Develop, create and write internal operational procedures
- Assist with developing written communications to Unitus staff in the form of bulletins and procedure manuals
- Assist with garnishment and levy processing
- Assist with share drafts, shared branching, ACH, IRA, share and loan corrections and ATM adjustments
- Requires a minimum of two years of related financial services experience
- Two-year degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Maintain punctuality, tact, thoroughness and professionalism in representing Unitus
- Excellent PC skills (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Must be able to demonstrate good communication, member service, and human relation skills
- Must have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision and exercise good judgment
- Ability to conduct needs assessments, identify problems, develop solutions, and identify appropriate course of action.
- Ability to adhere to a regular work week schedule that is based on business and department needs. Work additional hours as necessary to accomplish objectives, goals, projects and assist branches.
Please complete online application at https://www.unitusccu.com/about-us/careers/
Unitus Community Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer.
Posted in Article Post.