Business Loan Manager
November 1, 2013
Lacamas Community Credit Union has an opening for a Business Loan Manager. This position is responsible for developing and managing business loan systems and processes to ensure documentation and file management are effective in protecting the interests of Lacamas. The ideal candidate will have 5-years of business loan processing experience with strong attention to detail and analysis. This position is located in downtown Camas, Washington.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develops, maintains, and manages commercial loan policies and procedures
- Responsible for management of business loan files.
- Develops, maintains and manages business account ancillary services to include merchant services and insurance products.
- Ensures business loan annual reviews are conducted timely.
- Responsible for effective collateral management and monitoring for business loans.
- Develops and manages business loan analysis systems including, but not limited to; collateral quality/value monitoring, covenants, lien status, credit quality.
Education & Experience:
- Degree in related field or equivalent education/experience required
- Minimum 5 years business loan processing/documentation experience required.
- In-depth knowledge of departmental related software
- Well versed in business lending and deposit regulations
- Advanced analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to manage projects and prepare reports in a fast paced environment
Lacamas is proud to offer competitive wages, a generous incentive program and a robust benefits package. We also have a great environment of professional, hardworking employees committed to being financial advocates for our members by assisting them in achieving their financial goals.
If you feel that you meet the above qualifications, please respond to this ad by selecting the link:
For more information, please visit us at www.lacamas.org
Lacamas Community Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Posted in Article Post.