Mortgage Loan Officer
October 29, 2013
Are you an optimistic, resilient sales person with Mortgage Origination experience? If your positive energy and outgoing nature are hard to miss, consider TwinStar Credit Union as your next employer!
TwinStar Credit Union is looking for a Mortgage Originator to serve the mortgage lending needs in the Pierce County Market–located in Parkland Branch.
Duties will include:
- Developing mortgage loan business through member seminars, calls on brokers, realtors, contractors and other potential sources of business;
- Establishing and maintaining effective and professional business relationships with members, clients, and trade professionals resulting in loan growth and identification of Twin Star Credit Union as a competitor in the marketplace;
- Providing extraordinary service and customized product solutions.
Competitive applicants will have:
- Ability to successfully communicate and network with potential members and external clients;
- Success and enjoyment in providing personalized service with customized mortgage solutions while managing the sales and growth of a mortgage portfolio;
- Proven record of successfully building relationships and pipeline of business;
- Experience in Conventional, FHA and VA origination;
- Two years’ experience in mortgage lending with a proven sales record and loan volume.
This is a base salary, plus commission position with a generous payout schedule based on production and performance.
Open Until Filled–first screening of applications will be November 7, 2013.
TwinStar Credit Union offers full-time employees medical, dental & vision insurance, paid vacation & sick leave and holidays. Background reviews, including criminal and credit histories, will be conducted prior to selection, post interview.
SAFE ACT STATEMENT
This position requires the employee to register as a mortgage loan originator with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (“Registry”) and obtain a unique identifier from the Registry before engaging in mortgage loan originator activities, to maintain and renew that registration on an annual basis, to update registration information with the Registry on a timely basis, and to provide that unique identifier to consumers as required by applicable SAFE Act regulations and credit union policies and procedures.
TwinStar Credit Union is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants and to prohibit any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. Employees will be treated on the basis of their job-related qualifications, ability and performance.
Posted in Article Post.