Marketing and Business Development Director
October 29, 2013
SnoCope Credit Union, located in Everett WA, is currently seeking a full-time Marketing and Business Development Director.
Responsible for developing and maintaining an annual marketing plan to meet organizational strategic objectives. Evaluates member trends, market conditions and competitor data, implementing marketing plan changes as needed. Oversees all marketing, advertising, promotional and community outreach activities.
- Responsible for the marketing of credit union products and services through online, print, mail, in-house displays and social media sites to existing and potential members.
- Demonstrate technical marketing skills and knowledge of desktop publishing systems including Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
- Develop an annual marketing plan in conjunction with the loan and operations departments. This plan will detail activities for the following, which will focus on meeting organizational strategic objectives.
- To manage the Marketing Department by delivering all marketing activity within the agreed budget.
- Coordinate and participate in sales calls to CUDL and independent auto dealerships.
- Promote the credit union difference and social outreach activities through positive media coverage in local and trade publications.
- Create, develop and implement original marketing campaigns, working with all departments to execute.
- Analyze potential Select Employer Groups for preferred partner relationships.
- Manage and maintain Ambassador relationships with preferred business partners
- Coordinate and participate in member educational seminars.
Relationships and Roles:
- Demonstrate an ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the member, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet credit union’s core values.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
- 2 years of experience in the marketing industry.
- High School diploma, BA or other secondary education preferred.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives.
- Strong understanding of member and market dynamics and requirements.
- Willingness to make sales calls, dealer visits and educational presentations.
- Proven ability to oversee all marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
Interested and Qualified applicants please respond and send resume to:
SnoCope Credit Union
Everett, WA 98292
Or email email@example.com
Posted in Article Post.