Teller/Member Service Representative
October 28, 2013
We are a locally based Credit Union with one current teller position available at our Beaverton branch.
The responsibilities of the Teller/Member Service Representative position include but are not limited to:
- All aspects of member service including processing teller transactions.
- Open new accounts, CDs and IRAs.
- Cross-service and provide information on credit union products and services.
- Answers routine member inquiries regarding account balance, status or history.
- Maintains safe and clean work area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
The successful candidate will promote positive member relations by defining member needs along with excellent member service and communication.
Have the ability to handle multiple tasks with frequent interruptions.
Must be reliable, dependable and able to travel to other branch locations within the Portland metro area when needed.
Will be responsible for using skills to accurately process member transactions.
Qualifications Include: High School Diploma/GED, Minimum 1-year MSR/Teller experience preferred. Cash handling/customer service experience required.
We offer a competitive salary along with an attractive benefits package, including vacation during the first year of employment.
Please submit Resumes and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted in Article Post.