Member Service Officer – Mississippi Ave Branch
October 12, 2013
Trailhead Credit Union has a position open for a Member Services Officer in our new branch located on Portland’s vibrant N. Mississippi Avenue. We hire people that have the skills to deliver high quality member service and need-based selling. The position would be responsible for assisting our members with their transactions while providing excellent service which includes identifying additional financial product needs and recommending Trailhead solutions.
- Uphold the Trailhead service promises: Deliver, Engage, Anticipate, Respectful, Reward
- Handle monetary transactions for our members
- Assist members with financial services either by phone, mail, or in person
- Use need-based selling to provide great service to our members
- Interact and support other members of Trailhead staff and management in a positive, respectful, and professional manner
- Provide exceptional lending service to the membership
- Underwriting loan application and making sound decisions
- Open new accounts, and be a consultant for that new member
- The hours will be from 9:00am-6:00pm Monday thru Friday, with alternating Saturdays from 9:30am-2:30pm.
- High school diploma
- Cash handling and customer service experience
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of windows products
- 2+ years of experience in the financial services industry
- College degree
- Lending background
The Trailhead difference:
As we embrace the “small enough to know better” mantra, we work to guide each member on their individualized path to financial success. We believe in Portland, our hometown, and the unique people who live here. So we embrace their individuality and work to help them succeed. Learn more about the Trailhead difference at www.trailheadcu.org.
A cover letter and resume will be required. Please forward resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Posted in Article Post.