Call Center Manager
October 12, 2013
Our Call Center Manager is responsible for the day-to-day supervision, operations, and maintenance of the Call Center. This includes providing leadership, direction, guidance, and coaching to Call Center Representatives to ensure that they consistently meet the Credit Union’s service standards and performance goals. The Call Center Manager ensures that designated systems and procedures are utilized to provide exceptional service to our members.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the Call Center to ensure excellent service to internal customers and members.
- Overseeing personnel administration activities including job assignments, attendance, training, coaching, performance evaluations, and compensation within established guidelines and policies.
- Developing and maintaining documentation on staff performance measures.
- Evaluating and improving process efficiencies and adjusting duties and workflow as necessary
- Reviewing department procedures, staffing, and equipment for maximum efficiency and to maintain compliance with all Credit Union policies and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field, or equivalent training or experience required.
- Demonstrated success in managing and motivating employees.
- Working knowledge of call center functions and applicable state and federal regulations.
- Knowledge of ACD systems including call flow design, queues, reporting, and call recording functions is preferred.
- At least 3 years of progressive supervisory experience within a call center preferred.
- At least 3 years previous experience in a financial institution.
A Great Place to Work! ‘
Advantis Credit Union is Oregon’s fourth largest credit union, with over 50,000 members and five branches in the Portland metro area. Along with an excellent benefits package, our team is engaged, rewarded for performance, and encouraged to grow professionally and personally.
Our competitive advantage is our people, and our people are driven to deliver value through excellence, innovation, and serving as trusted advisors to our members. If you are looking for an organization that will recognize you for your results and empower you to reach your potential, we urge you to apply online at: https://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH06/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=ADVANTISCU&cws=1&rid=254
Advantis Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Posted in Article Post.