Remote Services Manager
October 1, 2013
Manage the Remote Services Response Center and champion all ecommerce functionality, as well as collaborate with vendors and internal partners to serve the needs of the remote services and other members. Supervise Remote Services Branch employees, ensuring optimal performance. Ensure that professional business relations exist with Credit Union employees, management, members and business professionals. Protects member assets. Upholds Credit Union policies and procedures.
Bachelor degree in related field and professional certifications in compliance preferred. However, equivalent experience may substitute for Bachelor degree. Additionally, five (5) to seven (7) years of progressive related experience in sales and financial institution operations is required. Two (2) years
of supervisory experience is required. Thorough knowledge of financial institution services and products including deposits & loans required.
Solarity offers an excellent benefits package for the employee including medical, dental, vision, long term disability, and life insurance, Employee Assistance Program, and a strong match with the employersponsored 401(k) retirement program. In addition, employees may qualify for an annual bonus based upon achievement of annual organizational goals. Employees also enjoy a competitive Paid Time Off benefit.
Employees enjoy a positive and professional work environment working with peers that are dedicated to excellent service to the members of the Credit Union.
Credit Union Employment Qualifications:
Solarity Credit Union is looking for people who are friendly, professional, service oriented, helpful, attentive to detail, good communicators, problem solvers, positive, reliable, responsible, ethical, drug free, and who are responsible with their personal finances.
What is a Credit Union?
Credit unions are not-for-profit financial cooperatives owned by their members. Credit unions assist members to become better-educated consumers of financial services and provide a range of financial products and services. We operate with a “people-helping-people” philosophy. Membership is open to all who live, work, worship, or go to school in the State of Washington. Membership also includes relatives of those listed above.
- Complete an application available on our website: www.solaritycu.org (click on “Career Opportunities” under Information) and submit it and your resume to HR using any of the following methods:
- Email the application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, OR
- Fax the application and resume to Human Resources at 509-895-8975,
- Drop off application and resume to Human Resources Department: 110 N 5th Ave. Yakima 98902
- You will be notified if you are chosen for consideration.
- Please notify us if you need special accommodations to participate in the application process.
Posted in Article Post.