New Account Representative
October 1, 2013
If you’re tired of working for a large bank, and want a Monday through Friday position, consider joining our Credit Union team. Consolidated Federal Credit Union is a full-service dynamic, growing Credit Union. If you have previous banking/credit union experience in operations and the energy, drive and commitment to contribute to our exciting team, we have a position for you. We’re looking for someone who enjoys working with people and can handle problem solving, gives attention to detail, cross-selling skills, the ability to make decisions, and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment. CCCU holds high standards for our employees. We screen credit and do a criminal background check on potential employees. If you have the requested qualifications and would enjoy providing our members with a high-level of customer service, we look forward to discussing the opportunities our Credit Union has to offer.
Not only will you be part of an energetic and driven team, you’ll also receive an excellent compensation package, including:
- Medical coverage
- Life and disability coverage
- Generous sales incentive program
- Flex plan
- Paid Holidays/vacation
- 401k with excellent matching and profit sharing benefits
As a New Accounts Rep, you will be responsible for promoting a positive image of CCCU and be responsible for opening all types of new accounts in a timely and professional manner. We encourage you to engage with the member and proactively identify ways to maximize their credit union experience and cross-sell the credit union products and services. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required. In addition you will be responsible for processing members’ deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, transfers initiated by phone or in person, and other miscellaneous member transactions efficiently and accurately.
- Open accounts and service existing accounts, such as savings, CD, money market, checking, business checking, living trust, and IRAs.
- Follow all credit union policies and procedures for customer identification and all BSA requirements.
- Process new check orders and ATM/Debit cards.
- Cross-sell and advise our members of the products that would best suits their needs.
- Providing our members with excellent service in person and by phone, general and specific account and loan Information, other related Credit Union services and products.
- May process personal lines of credit for overdraft protection and/or Visa applications.
- Respond to members’ requests, problems and complaints, and/or direct them to the proper person for specific information and assistance.
- Perform a variety of clerical duties, which require knowledge of departmental procedures.
- Maintain proper security of all negotiable items including foreign items.
- Take outgoing wire information for both domestic and international wire transfers.
- May perform internal operational activities pertaining to the IRA program. Maintain all records and reports.
- Assist teller row when needed, balance daily transactions.
- Set an example for tellers (i.e. cross-selling and member relation skills, punctuality, professionalism, etc).
- Required to complete all compliance training.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- 1-2 year previous banking/CU experience required
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to remain calm while dealing with difficult members
- Excellent computer, typing, ten key skills
- Knowledge of BSA, Regulation CC, D, E and all other pertinent regulations
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted in Article Post.