Member Service Representative
October 1, 2013
Consolidated Community Credit Union serves some of Oregon’s most influential companies, not to mention some of the most driven and dedicated Portlandians out there. Keeping up with this type of member requires constant learning and growth, and we’re looking for someone who can help us make an impression. If you’re dedicated to customer satisfaction and looking for an environment where you can thrive – look no further, we have a position for you!
CCCU is hiring for a Member Service Representative who enjoys working with people and always has the member’s best interest in mind. That means having strong customer service skills such as problem solving, attention to detail, cross-selling, the ability to make decisions, and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
Not only will you be part of an energetic and driven team, you’ll also receive an excellent compensation package, including:
- medical coverage
- life and disability coverage
- generous sales incentive program
- flex plan
- paid holidays/vacation
- 401k with excellent matching and profit sharing benefits.
What you’d be doing:
- Providing our members with excellent service in person and by phone, general and specific account and loan Information, other related Credit Union services and products.
- Cross-selling and advising members of the products that would best suit their needs.
- Servicing existing accounts and may open new accounts.
- Handling all monetary teller transactions for members efficiently and accurately.
- Responding to members’ requests, problems and complaints, and/or directing them to the proper person for specific information and assistance.
- Performing various clerical duties which require knowledge of departmental procedures.
- Maintaining proper security of all negotiable items including foreign items.
- Processing incoming mail and night drops.
- Taking outgoing wire information for both domestic and international wire transfers.
- Adhering to all company-wide and department-specific policies and procedures.
- Balancing daily teller transactions and all other member transaction activity.
- This position may have various jobs such as Visa/Debit card disputes and fraud, payrolls, ATM balancing and general ledger postings.
- You may perform internal operational activities pertaining to the Credit Union’s Visa/Debit Card program and IRA programs.
- Performing other miscellaneous duties as assigned by the supervisor.
If you have…
- 1 year previous banking/CU or cash handling experience is a must
- Superior customer service skills
- Ability to remain calm while dealing with difficult members
- Excellent computer, typing, ten key skills
…send us your resume email@example.com – you’d make a great addition to our team!
Consolidated Community Credit Union holds high standards for all our employees. We screen credit and do a criminal background check on potential employees.
Posted in Article Post.