September 27, 2013
School Employees Credit Union of Washington seeks a Senior Auditor to ensure all reviews and audits are to be conducted in compliance with the audit plan objectives and policies as well as the Internal Audit Charter, NCUA / DFI guidance, GAAP, and other regulatory and internal standards which govern operations of the Credit Union.
- Develop audit programs, organize work plans, prepare effective written reports and present findings to the Supervisory Committee and management
- Prepare audit procedures that test compliance with applicable laws, regulations, financial reporting standards or credit union policy, and adequacy of internal controls
- Provide consulting services in the areas of internal control standards and internal policies and procedures with management, where appropriate
- Appraising the effectiveness and application of administrative and financial controls within the Credit Union
- Performing special reviews requested by the Supervisory Committee or Credit union management
- Perform audits of internal controls, systems, transactions, documents, reports, forms, products, procedures, policies, and methods, to determine that compliance, authorization; reliability, accuracy, and completeness are properly in place
- Prepare working papers which support the conclusions reached and any findings and recommendations made concerning the operations and activities being reviewed
- Five or more (5+) years experience in internal and/or external auditing or enterprise risk management role with increasing levels of responsibility including interaction with boards required; financial institution experience required
- Understanding of access controls, data protections, banking processes, electronic storage and transfer of data and related security controls is required
- Demonstrated ability to understand and document business processes and related internal controls is required; project management experience preferred
- Experience in performing integrated audits is preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of banking regulations strongly preferred
- This job requires the ability to use desktop computers and occasional travel. The ability to work flexible hours to meet business needs.
Our employees enjoy many benefits:
- Competitive salary
- 200% match on your 401(k) up to 6% of your pay
- Generous medical, dental, disability and life insurance plans
- A friendly, professional work environment
- The opportunity to work at a place of integrity, where customer service is emphasized
Equal Opportunity Employer
Posted in Article Post.