Assistant Branch Manager
September 23, 2013
NW Preferred FCU, is seeking an Assistant Branch Manager for our Stayton branch.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Employee Supervision and Branch Operations
- Providing Exemplary Member Service
- Maintain knowledge of the features and benefits of Credit Union services and products
We are looking for candidates that are:
- Able to communicate well and create a positive team environment;
- Able to portray passion, enthusiasm, confidence and a high level of professionalism in all community, member and co-worker interactions;
- Able to represent the credit union in the community through involvement in various civic, business and community activities;
- Able to make decisions, take action, and accept responsibility for results;
- Able to evaluate and solve problems with minimum assistance and
- Able to cope with pressure resulting from meeting schedules, supervising employees, providing member service and managing branch operations.
Qualified candidates should have financial institution lending and member service experience. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work related experience preferred.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package that includes medical, vision, dental, life and retirement plans.
To apply, email or fax your resume to:
No phone calls please.
Posted in Article Post.