Member Service Representative – Call Center
September 20, 2013
If you have an outgoing personality, great communication skills, and a knack for problem solving, we would love to have you join our Call Center! If you don’t have banking experience, don’t worry, we have extensive training to help you feel comfortable assisting members — passion and people skills are what we are looking for, so we will teach you all the details.
There are a lot of benefits to being a Qualstar employee including:
- 12 – 16 days of paid vacation and 12 days of sick leave per year
- Medical, Dental, Eye Care coverage
- Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Employee rate discount on loans
- Monthly incentive pay based on performance
- Compensation DOE with pay increase at six months
- 401k & Pension Plan
- Fun people to work with! (We aren’t just saying that. We have costume contests, cookie days, staff potlucks, and on occasion our CEO serves departments breakfast!)
If you are still reading our ad then you must be interested – so here is what Qualstar is all about . . . We like people who like people. We spend a lot of time together so we want to make sure people who join our team are willing to make work fun. That doesn’t mean we don’t work hard. We work extremely hard every day to help our members improve their financial situations — primarily by saving them money! But that is what makes our jobs so fun. We are passionate about the service we provide and how we are able to help our members each and every day. If you are just looking for a job where you process transactions over the phone, this isn’t for you. If you are looking to be part of a strong team of people who figure out how to make sure members are in the best financial products for their situation, we want you to apply.
Please click on the following link to see the job description and complete the application: http://qualstar.iapplicants.com/
Qualstar Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Posted in Article Post.