Collections Officer – Part Time
September 17, 2013
Consolidated Community Credit Union is a full-service financial institution that has been servicing its members for over 50 years. We are looking for a career-oriented individual to join our consumer loan department in our NE Portland office. The ideal candidate will have a high sales aptitude, the ability to deliver a high level of customer service, 3-5 years of experience in collections. If you have an outgoing personality and a strong work ethic we look forward to discussing the opportunities our credit union has to offer. Compensation is a base plus a commission, 401K, medical coverage through Pacific Source, and 2 weeks of paid vacation.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review all delinquent accounts (portfolio and PSCU), over limit accounts, and overdrawn checking accounts for necessary follow-up
- Conduct telephone interviews
- Skip tracing
- Liquidation of collateral
- Review delinquency reports
- Prepare delinquency reports for management and board
- Process credit insurance claims
- Charge off recoveries
- Provide our members excellent customer service
- Promote the Credit Union and its products and services
- Comprehend and adhere to all company-wide and department-specific policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
To represent CCCU with a high level of integrity and professionalism and to support management decisions and goals
Knowledge and Skills:
- At least one year experience in a consumer loan collections preferred
- Knowledge of consumer lending products
- Detail oriented
- Willingness and ability to communicate with members and personnel from various departments
- The ability to maintain and foster positive relationships with our members, sponsoring companies, and other employees
- PC skills (Microsoft Office Products) and knowledge of Symitar systems a plus
- Work independently with minimal supervision and exercise good judgment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Some college experience a plus
- Courtesy, tact, a positive attitude, and diplomacy are essential elements of the position.
- Must be bondable.
- Must have a current driver’s license
Send all inquiries about this position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted in Article Post.