Mortgage Loan Underwriter
September 13, 2013
Join a growing and stable company! TwinStar Credit Union is seeking a Mortgage Underwriter to join our Mortgage team in Lacey WA. This full time position will provide credit and collateral risk analysis of first mortgage applications to ensure that Credit Union and Secondary Market policies and guidelines are adhered to for investment quality mortgages in order to achieve loan growth objectives.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Completing all underwriting functions in accordance with various program requirements, Credit Union standards and related legal and regulatory requirements;
- Maintaining related documents and reports, ensuring accuracy and completeness;
- Providing direction and guidance to processing staff to ensure file conforms to guidelines;
You will be most competitive if you have:
- Prior first mortgage underwriting experience, including Freddie/Fannie and USDA;
- Leadership skills with ability to offer guidance to processing staff;
- Effective communication skills with all team members, under all levels of stress;
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
This position is open until filled with first screening of applications on September 30, 2013.
TwinStar Credit Union is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants and to prohibit any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. Employees will be treated on the basis of their job-related qualifications, ability and performance.
Posted in Article Post.