September 5, 2013
The Part-time Teller is responsible for processing a variety of member account transactions and providing prompt and professional services. You will actively seek opportunities to build member value by uncovering member needs and making recommendations for service enhancements and business partner referrals. You will assist credit union members in a friendly, positive, and professional manner and ensure that they have the best service experience possible.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Providing prompt, efficient, confidential, and accurate service to members while processing their transactions.
- Receiving checks and cash for deposit, verifying the amount and examining checks for proper endorsements.
- Responding effectively to member requests, problems, and complaints.
- Understanding credit union products and services thoroughly and demonstrating the ability to articulate and discuss the features and benefits of each.
- Handling, managing, and balancing currency, coin, and checks in cash drawer at the end of each shift.
- 2+ years previous cash handling and customer service experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Credit union experience strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize a personal computer and to learn new technologies in a timely manner.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Ability to learn and quickly become familiar with credit union processes and procedures.
Standard work hours are between 9:45 am-3:30 pm with 5 days/week scheduled Monday through Saturday. Work days may vary depending on business needs.
A Great Place to Work!
Advantis Credit Union is Oregon’s fourth largest credit union, with over 50,000 members and five branches in the Portland metro area. Along with an excellent benefits package, our team is engaged, rewarded for performance, and encouraged to grow professionally and personally.
Our competitive advantage is our people, and our people are driven to deliver value through excellence, innovation, and serving as trusted advisors to our members. If you are looking for an organization that will recognize you for your results and empower you to reach your potential, we urge you to apply online at: https://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH06/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=ADVANTISCU&cws=1&rid=226
Advantis Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Posted in Article Post.