Outbound Sales Representative
August 29, 2013
To see a full job description and to apply, please visit us at: https://www.oregoncommunitycu.org/about-us/careers/outbound-sales-representative.
Close Date: As soon as a qualified candidate is found
Oregon Community Credit Union has an opening for an Outbound Sales Representative in the Eugene area. The Outbound Sales Representative serves as a sales and service ambassador to members and non-members through outbound call efforts. They act as a trusted financial advisor by offering profitable Credit Union products and services that meet member’s financial needs.
Pay: Base plus commission (Potential to make up to $5000+/month)
- Perform on-going outbound solicitations to members. Act as a trusted advisor in all interactions with members and potential members. Establish and develop member relationships through outbound communications and keeping the members best interest in mind. Qualify member for appropriate products and services. Seek to achieve sales of products and services that are beneficial to both the member and the Credit Union in accordance with sales expectations and goals.
- Identify call list criteria, research call lists and Indirect Lending applications for sales opportunities, process and fund loans and conduct lending credit investigations.
- Interview applicants, review credit bureau reports, prepare all loan documentation, and input information into computer. Print documents and obtain member signatures where appropriate. Explain all documentation and procedures accurately to our members. Follows-up with members as appropriate. Assist members with opening and closing accounts, as well as notifying members of denied requests.
- Maintain a positive and proactive service spirit in all work. Ask appropriate questions to learn about members’ needs. Build positive and professional working relationships with members. Promote a cohesive team environment with co-workers.
- Must follow all BSA regulations, including completing CTR reports when applicable, reporting suspicious activity via SAR when applicable and completing annual training.
- Remain up-to-date on details regarding the Credit Union’s products and services.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- To follow all company policies and act as a role model to others in the following of these policies. This includes, but is not limited to, providing exceptional internal and external service, championing company values, representing the Credit Union with a high level of professionalism, working hard to support your teams, and arriving to work on time every day with a positive attitude.
- To keep track of one’s schedule and to attend work and meetings as scheduled and on-time.
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality regarding all sensitive, confidential, and proprietary CU information.
- To conduct all transactions and communication in accordance to state and federal regulations.
- Able to share and communicate ideas and processes in verbal and written form in a clear and concise manner.
- Willing to attend trainings/seminars as necessary to stay abreast of the current laws and regulations and develop skills for current position.
- Highly organized and detail oriented. Organize workload to insure priority responsibilities are completed as scheduled and in a timely manner.
- Self-motivated and drives for results.
Six months to 2 years of a similar or related experience.
Equivalent to a high school diploma.
Posted in Article Post.