Card Services Specialist
August 29, 2013
To see a full job description and to apply, please visit us at: https://www.oregoncommunitycu.org/about-us/careers/card-services-specialist.
Close Date: As soon as a qualified candidate is found
Oregon Community Credit Union has an opening for a Card Services Specialist in the Eugene area. The Card Services Specialist supports the management of the Credit Union’s credit and debit card portfolios through program analysis, financial modeling, project management and support of marketing initiatives.
Pay: $41,200 – $51,500 annually, commensurate with experience
- Develop and monitor credit and debit card metrics for portfolio management and optimization.
- Analyze financial operations of portfolios; calculate ROI on projects, investments, and cost reduction measures.
- Manage department projects and represent card team on other Credit Union initiatives.
- Support marketing team in designing and executing acquisition and lifecycle management campaigns. Analyze results of marketing efforts. Develop and deliver A/B testing methods for strategic marketing optimization.
- Recommend changes to policies, procedures, systems and products to add value to the Credit Union’s service offering.
- Maintain knowledge of current laws and regulations relating to banking and payment card industry. Attend training and seminars as necessary.
- Develop strong working relationship with partner vendors for program management and development.
- Keep abreast of industry trends including competitor’s activity, payment methods, and brand initiatives.
- Support daily operations with ad hoc requests for research and analysis.
- Follow all BSA regulations, including completing CTR reports when applicable, reporting suspicious activity via SAR when applicable and completing annual training.
- Maintaining the highest level of confidentiality regarding all sensitive, confidential, and proprietary Credit Union information.
- Other duties as assigned.
- To follow all company policies and act as a role model to others in the following of these policies. This includes, but is not limited to, providing exceptional internal and external service, championing company values, representing the Credit Union with a high level of professionalism, working hard to support your teams, and arriving to work on time every day with a positive attitude.
- Ability to draw on a wide variety of skills to enhance product delivery and performance.
- Use personal judgment from skill and experience to recommend changes to the program.
- Plan and execute multiple projects and initiatives balancing department and organizational demands and resources.
- Delivery of timely and accurate information for decision making.
- Strong presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Self-motivated and independent.
- Must be a Team Player and able to work with many different levels of the organization.
- Four to six years of similar or related experience.
- Excellent excel skills with ability to interface with technical experts for data mining.
- Experience with financial modeling, budgeting and forecasting.
- Strong understanding of consumer banking products with an emphasis on lending.
- Methodical and flexible project management experience appreciated.
- Marketing operations beneficial; lifecycle management, segmentation and direct mail experience a plus.
- Credit/Debit Card experience preferred.
Equivalent to a 4-year college degree in economics, finance, business management or equivalent experience.
Posted in Article Post.