August 28, 2013
Unitus Community Credit Union currently has an opening for a Branch Manager at our Peterkort branch. This branch is located at 11200 SW Barnes Rd, Portland OR 97225. The branch manager is responsible for the day-to-day maintenance and operations of a full service Credit Union branch. Provides leadership, direction, guidance, and coaching to branch staff to meet and exceed the Credit Union’s service standards and achieve performance goals.
Other essential functions of the position include:
- Provide direct supervision of branch personnel to ensure solid team effort to reach branch and credit union goals and staff workloads and prepare work schedules to meet workload needs within budgetary constraints to ensure quality member service.
- Evaluate individual performance, hire staff, and provide training and development as appropriate.
- Keep informed of all products and services offered by the credit union and promote good public relations with members through training sessions and other public relations tools while conducting regular staff, operational, and educational meetings with branch employees.
- Monitor costs of operation within branch operating budget, maintain inventory of office supplies and forms, and address needs of branch facility by submitting annual capital outlay requests.
- Ensure that the branch is run in an operationally sound manner and that Federal, State and local regulations and laws are consistently followed.
- B.A. or B.S. degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum three years’ managerial experience in a financial institution.
- Proficient PC skills (Microsoft suite)
- Must be able to demonstrate good communication, member service, and human relation skills.
- Must have the ability to work independently and exercise good judgment, initiative, tact and professionalism in representing Unitus with members, managers, staff and vendors.
- Effective Leadership skills. Must have the ability to coach and develop staff to ensure each member and employee is treated with respect.
- Must be a self-starter with strong organizational skills and ability to set priorities.
- Proven ability to effectively cope with stressful situations on a daily basis in a high production structured environment.
- Ability to work additional hours as necessary to accomplish objectives, goals, and projects.
We offer a competitive pay rate and benefits package. For immediate consideration apply online at www.unitusccu.com/about-us/careers/
Posted in Article Post.