Call Center Supervisor
August 27, 2013
Position: Call Center Supervisor
FLSA Status: Exempt/Salary
Supervises and coordinates activities of the Call Center, including but not limited to the active coaching and development of Representatives, as well as the efficient management of the department.
- Implement the delivery of sales strategies and department goals and motivate Call Center Representatives to meet these; lead weekly coaching meetings with all staff.
- Maximize income and minimize expenses through ongoing evaluation of department procedures, practices, scheduling and reporting.
- Communication and follow up to insure representatives are fully informed of all new information related to products, services, procedures, member needs and Credit Union related issues, changes or actions.
- Monitors service calls to observe employee demeanor, technical accuracy, and conformity to company policies.
- Provide operational support by communicating, implementing and monitoring compliance with Credit Union policies and procedures; responsible for ensuring the Call Center meets audit requirements as designated.
- Manage and support staff and facilitate appropriate continuing professional development and sales training.
- Adhere to ICU policies and support management decisions and goals in a positive, professional manner.
- Must maintain a high level of confidentiality and exercise independent judgment and analysis.
Reports to: Member Services Director
High School diploma or equivalent related experience and at least five (5) years of banking experience and/or experience within a financial institution and two (2) years of supervisory experience.
Certificates and Licenses
Must possess a valid Washington State driver’s license and must be bondable
- Consistently demonstrates the non-negotiable traits of all ICU employees:
- Positive Attitude
- Team Player
- Embraces Change
- Eager supporter of our strategic direction
- Consistently meets overall performance expectations as outlined in performance appraisal for position.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or discipline to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to take initiative and prioritize tasks and pay close attention to detail; excellent time-management, problem-prevention and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to effectively lead and work with individuals and groups at outside agencies and all organization levels; ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must exhibit professional and businesslike appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to perform all branch functions & operations.
- Possess a work ethic that includes neatness, punctuality and accuracy and have strong math computation skills.
- Must represent the Credit Union with a high level of integrity and professionalism in all business transactions.
- Advanced knowledge of all applicable regulations that pertain to this position is required.
- Knowledge of the Bank Secrecy Act and Anti-Money Laundering policies, procedures, and related programs.
Apply online at www.industrialcu.org by downloading an application, send it by email, by fax, mail or drop it by Industrial Credit Union. A completed application is required with or without a resume to: Industrial Credit Union, Attn: HR, PO Box 1767, Bellingham, WA 98227; Email: email@example.com
Posted in Article Post.