Temporary Licensed Sales Assistant
August 26, 2013
Our Investment Services team has a need for a professional, licensed sales assistant to join their team on a temporary basis (12-16 weeks).
As the Sales Assistant, registered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P., you will support our Financial Advisors with a wide range of administrative tasks and sales support. This selected individual will pre-screen clients, set appointments, and assist in providing members with a timely response to questions and inquiries.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Scheduling daily appointments for the Investment Services team.
- Preparing Financial Advisors for scheduled meetings by gathering relevant information on existing accounts, organizing client file and providing new or updated paperwork as appropriate.
- Answering incoming calls from prospective and current clients, Credit Union staff, and other organizations..
- Processing and following up on account paperwork.
- 2+ years previous experience in financial services sales assistant or administrative assistant role.
- FINRA Series 6 and 63 licensed.
- Life and Health Licensing preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
- Credit union experience strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize a personal computer and to learn new technologies in a timely manner.
- Exceptional communication and time-management skills.
- Ability to learn and quickly become familiar with credit union processes and procedures.
A Great Place to Work!
Advantis Credit Union is Oregon’s fourth largest credit union, with over 50,000 members and five branches in the Portland metro area. Our team is engaged, rewarded for performance, and encouraged to grow professionally and personally.
Our competitive advantage is our people, and our people are driven to deliver value through excellence, innovation, and serving as trusted advisors to our members. If you are looking for an organization that will recognize you for your results and empower you to reach your potential, we urge you to apply online at: https://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH06/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=ADVANTISCU&cws=1&rid=241
Non-deposit investment products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (“CFS”), a registered broker-dealer (Member FINRA/SIPC) and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Products offered through CFS: are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment Representatives are registered through CFS. The Credit Union has contracted with CFS to make non-deposit investment products and services available to credit union members.
Advantis Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Posted in Article Post.