Senior Branch Manager/Director
August 26, 2013
TwinStar Credit Union is seeking an experienced, sales oriented Senior Branch Manager/Director. This position is responsible for managing the strategic and efficient operations of our Yelm In-Store, Yelm and Longview In-Store Branches while serving as a fully functioning Branch Manager for the Olympia Branch.
We are looking for candidates who are:
- Goal oriented, results driven with customer/consumer focus and a relentless drive for success;
- Able to portray passion, enthusiasm, confidence and a high level of professionalism in all client, community, and co-worker interactions;
- Able to cultivate successful relationships with business owners and potential members to provide information about the products and services available to meet their needs;
- Able to represent the credit union in the community through involvement in various civic and business development activities;
- Able to coach staff to provide appropriate financial products and services.
A competitive candidate will possess:
- Experience successfully managing multiple branch locations in a financial institution with a strong sales culture ;
- Proven record of exceeding sales goals and successful sales management skills;
- Knowledge and/or experience of the In-Store environment is a plus.
TwinStar Credit Union offers full-time employees medical, dental, vision insurance, FLEX Plans, paid vacation, sick leave and holidays AND 401K following 30 days of employment.
Background reviews, including criminal and credit histories, will be conducted prior to selection, post interview.
Apply at www.twinstarcu.com/careers
Posted in Article Post.