Part-time Member Service Representative (Teller)
August 23, 2013
First Tech Federal Credit Union serves some of the world’s most progressive, purpose-driven companies, not to mention some of the smartest people on the planet. The companies and members we serve dream big dreams, embrace change and challenge and expect their colleagues to do the same. They need a financial institution that can make their lives easier. That means we’re looking for the world’s most progressive, purpose-driven and intelligent employees to serve them.
As a Part-time Member Service Representative (Teller) you will ensure an effortless and distinct member experience by accurately completing various financial transactions including deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, traveler’s checks and money orders. Each day you will greet members and build rapport and trust in the credit union while adhering to member service standards and addressing member concerns. The Part-time Member Service Representative will listen to members and recommend financial options that best fit their needs, cross-sell products and services and make referrals using the credit union tracking system. You will be the first point of contact in most instances; but you will also be responsible for guiding members to alternate departments based on their unique needs.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Minimum 1 year previous customer service and sales experience.
- Minimum 1 year previous experience accurately handling large amounts of cash and negotiables.
- Ability to work well with the public in person and on the phone.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to correctly follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to adapt to change quickly.
- Computer skills including full spectrum of Microsoft Office Suite, ten-key and calculator.
- Proficiency in basic mathematics.
Hillsboro, OR 97124.
30+ hours per week including Saturdays.
Click on the link below to apply:
Posted in Article Post.