Operations Support Member Service Representative 1
August 21, 2013
Unitus Community Credit Union currently has an opening for a full-time Member Service Representative 1 in our Operations Support department. This position is located in downtown Portland at 1300 SW 6th Ave.
The Operations Support MSR 1 provides service and resolution to internal and external members in a manner that meets and/or exceeds the Credit Union’s service standards and performance goals. The Operations Support MSR 1’s primary responsibilities are the accurate and timely processing of all member payments and deposits received via mail, ATM, Remote Deposit Capture and fulfilling members’ requests for account research. This individual will also support Operations Support colleagues by assisting with back-office transactions and duties.
Essential functions are:
- Provide excellent service and support to members and internal customers.
- Process mail and post transaction items and instructions received from members.
- Process the ATM transactions and balancing of the ATMs including processing any necessary corrections.
- Process and review member’s deposits received via remote deposit capture
- Provide information to third parties per members’ requests.
- Process returned mail such as statements and notices.
- Complete member research requests.
- Complete account adjustments for members as necessary.
- Comprehend and adhere to all company wide and department specific policies and procedures.
- Provide feedback on opportunities to reduce the amount of member mailed in transactions received and partner with internal partners and departments to reduce mail transactions and increase efficiencies that result in reduced operating expenses.
- Provide feedback on opportunities to reduce the amount of returned member statements and notices received.
- Demonstrate full knowledge and engagement in Unitus shared values, vision and mission.
- 10-key and typing skills.
- Maintain punctuality, tact, thoroughness and professionalism in representing Unitus.
- Excellent PC skills (Microsoft Office Suite).
- Must be able to demonstrate good communication, member service, and human relation skills.
- Ability to work independently and as team player while using direction in decision making, sound judgment, and problem solving.
- Ability to conduct needs assessments, identify problems, develop solutions and take appropriate course of action.
- Ability to stand or sit for extended periods.
- Ability to use keypad for extended periods.
- Vision and hearing (or corrected) to normal range.
- Minimum one year of customer service.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
For immediate consideration please apply online at https://www.unitusccu.com/about-us/careers/
Posted in Article Post.