August 20, 2013
Reports To: Board of Directors
Castparts Employees Federal Credit Union, located in Portland Oregon, is seeking an experienced financial services executive to serve as President/CEO. The ideal candidate will be an effective leader and visionary who is excited to run and grow this stable, thriving credit union.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide strategic direction, vision, leadership and management in all areas of the organization
- Direct all credit union operations in accordance with the plans, policies and directives established by the board of directors
- Ensure that the credit union is compliant with all federal laws and regulations set forth by the NCUA and other state and federal regulatory agencies
- Develop and implement credit union policies and procedures
- Provide oversight of financial reporting, asset/liability management, strategic planning, and investment portfolio management
- Manage all risk associated with the credit union: operational, compliance, interest rate
- Anticipate changes in the economy that may affect the safety and soundness of the credit union and act accordingly to ensure continued financial stability
- Understand and embrace industry technology that improves performance, fulfills members’ needs and ensures the credit union remains competitive in the marketplace
- Evaluate, price and introduce new products/services consistent with the annual budget, strategic plan, member satisfaction objectives and operational efficiencies
- Manage security and safety that maintains and protects the credit union’s reputation and ensures a professional environment
- Develop and supervise the annual budget that is consistent with the strategic plan
- Conduct periodic staff, board and supervisory committee training to ensure good communication, education and regulatory compliance throughout all levels of the organization
- Develop and evaluate the job performance of credit union personnel
- Promote growth and stability by building positive relationships with industry leaders, trade associations, vendors, and companies within the credit union’s field of membership
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business administration or equivalent combination of education and experience which provides the knowledge, skills and abilities required to lead the organization
- Five plus years of senior management experience with significant lending expertise
- Proficiency with strategic planning, budgeting, forecasting, asset/liability management, financial reporting, regulatory compliance, risk management, investment management and personnel management
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization and regulatory agencies
Resumes will be accepted until 9/20/2013.
Qualified candidates should forward a resume, cover letter, three professional references and salary requirements to: 10117 SE Sunnyside Rd., Ste. 1136, Clackamas, OR 97015.
Posted in Article Post.