Member Relationship Officer – Fremont Branch
August 13, 2013
Our Member Relationship Officers represent our full range of retail deposit and loan products. Be a trusted advisor to our members using consultative selling skills to identify cross sell opportunities to deepen the member relationship. This in-branch, high contact sales position directly impacts the satisfaction of our members and represents the Advantis brand to our local community. A thorough knowledge of retail products and services, a professional demeanor, and an unwavering commitment to integrity are all essential to this role!
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Originating consumer loans.
- Opening new accounts and utilizing professional consultative selling skills to actively cross sell appropriate Advantis products and services to our members.
- Actively cross selling.
- Responding effectively to member requests, problems, and complaints.
- Understanding retail products and services thoroughly and demonstrating the ability to discuss the features and benefits of each.
- 1+ years previous credit union/banking experience in retail sales. Loan origination experience preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
- Credit union experience strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize a personal computer and to learn new technologies in a timely manner.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Ability to learn and quickly become familiar with credit union processes and procedures.
A Great Place to Work!
Advantis Credit Union is Oregon’s fourth largest credit union, with over 50,000 members and five branches in the Portland metro area. Along with an excellent benefits package, our team is engaged, rewarded for performance, and encouraged to grow professionally and personally.
Our competitive advantage is our people, and our people are driven to deliver value through excellence, innovation, and serving as trusted advisors to our members. If you are looking for an organization that will recognize you for your results and empower you to reach your potential, we urge you to apply online at: https://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH06/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=ADVANTISCU&cws=1&rid=235
Advantis Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Posted in Article Post.