Senior Processor – Mortgage Lending (MSR 4)
August 7, 2013
Provide exceptional member service in response to applicant needs and requests. Successfully and efficiently process residential loan applications by performing functions including, but not limited to, taking loan applications, answering phone and walk in member inquiries relating to mortgage loan originations, quoting interest rates, completing AUS (Automated Underwriting Systems) submissions, gathering and validating required loan documentation, ordering 3rd party required items, such as appraisal and title commitments, and coordination of same as well as preparation and issuance of closing escrow instructions.
- Processes mortgage loan applications, obtaining and reviewing all necessary information and documents
- Reviews relevant data for compliance with policy/regulatory requirements and loan terms
- Issues approval/denial based on AUS findings
- Sends appropriate paperwork to closing agent and documents files according to established procedures and legal/secondary market requirements
- Issues instructions and closing documents to the settlement attorney/ title company to ensure that all loans are closed in accordance with policy
- May be responsible for knowing secondary market requirements and reviewing loan data for regulatory compliance
- Stays current with all directives issued by Fannie Mae and the Mortgage Insurance companies and their relation to the Prime Alliance site functions
- Completes rate lock commitments with Fannie Mae
- Tracks rate locks and monitors the management of the commitment expiration dates
- May review title reports, loan documentation and credit reports for accuracy and completeness
- May disburse or authorize disbursement of funds for settlement of loan transaction
- High School Diploma
- Three to five years of experience in Mortgage Lending
- Minimum of two years recent FHA loan processing experience
- Experience in processing Government loans preferred
- Experience in processing Construction loans preferred
- Strong knowledge of all aspects of Mortgage Lending requirements, underwriting guidelines and practices
- Solid organizational abilities and time management skills with the ability to prioritize
Please complete online application at https://www.unitusccu.com/about-us/careers/
Unitus Community Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer.
Posted in Article Post.