Member Services Officer
August 7, 2013
Unitus Community Credit Union has an opening for a Member Services Officer (MSO). This individual will provide supervisory support to ensure service standards and performance goals are met. Provide sales and service support at various locations throughout the branch network by assisting with campaigns and member outreach efforts. Will also provide on-going support by working with branch staff and support departments to identify and deploy operational best practices and process improvements. Serve as a resource for questions, approvals and complex transactions.
- Provide direct supervision, coaching, and training to branch personnel to ensure solid team effort to reach branch and credit union goals and standards as needed in absence of management.
- Support the operational integrity of the branch by having the knowledge and ability to perform all operational duties, including cash controls, ATP and CDM services, Member Service Representative transactions, and other duties.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge and procedural expertise in all credit union procedures to ensure consistent application.
- Proactively assist members with all product and service needs. Accurately process all types of monetary and non-monetary transactions.
- Gather data, provide feedback, and recommend and implement changes based on results to align with strategic goals to create efficiencies and best practices within industry standards.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years’ experience with progressively increased responsibilities within the financial services industry
- Certification in Lean Leadership, Total Quality Management, or similar. If not certified, must have ability to become certified within 12 months of accepting the position.
- Ability to effectively cope with demanding situations on a daily basis in a high production structured environment.
- Ability to demonstrate good communication, service and human relation skills
- Internal training skills
- Ability to serve as a Notary Public
- Ability to travel locally frequently based on branch needs
- Excellent PC skills
Please complete online application at https://www.unitusccu.com/about-us/careers/
Unitus Community Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer.
Posted in Article Post.