August 7, 2013
We are looking for a Branch Manager in our Aberdeen, main office. If you are a motivated and career oriented individual, GNWFCU may be the place for you. The Aberdeen Branch Manager is responsible for the efficient and consistent operation of the branch. We offer a full benefit package, such as; medical, dental, vision, Life & Disability Insurance, paid Vacation and Sick Leave and a 401k retirement plan.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain Excellent Member/Customer Service
- Scheduling of staff
- Sales & Service of all products and services
- Employee training and mentoring
- Branch operations
- Minimum of 2 years Management experience;
- Professional with excellent verbal and written communications skills;
- Excellent Member/Customer Service background;
- A high level of knowledge and experience with operations, regulation compliance and proper cash controls;
- Relationship building skills, with the ability to work effectively with all departments at the CU and outside of the CU for community involvement.
Apply online at www.greatnwfcu.com by downloading an application, send it by email, by fax, mail or drop it by the Aberdeen Branch. A completed application is required with or without a resume to: Great NorthWest Federal Credit Union, Attn: VP of HR, 301 W. Wishkah St., Aberdeen, WA 98520; Fax: 360-533-9989; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be by appointment only.
Posted in Article Post.