Assistant Branch Manager – Belmont Branch
August 6, 2013
The Assistant Branch Manager directs the effective and efficient performance of branch operations in addition to managing our teller team. Responsibilities will also include handling a variety of complex customer and operational transactions require a high degree of expertise in specialized operational areas and promoting and participating in a sales and service culture consistent with the our goal to deliver exceptional quality and value to our members.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Ensuring that employees support the Advantis value of improving member value at every opportunity by providing coaching, mentoring, and accountability as it relates to the use of professional, consultative selling skills.
- Managing teller staff; including hiring, training, coaching, scheduling, and administering performance reviews.
- Managing work scheduling and workflow of daily routine operations and delivering effective performance of all branch operations.
- Assisting the Branch Manager with oversight of expenses while pursuing cost saving measures and continually seeking ways to improve branch operations.
- Continually evaluating and improving process efficiencies; adjusting duties and workflows as needed.
- Handling of cash and assisting branch staff in resolving balancing problems and discrepancies.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience is required.
- 2+ years previous financial institution operations experience is required.
- Previous supervisory experience is preferred.
- Must possess thorough knowledge of daily operations, including lending, teller functions, and member services.
- Demonstrated ability to integrate branch operation plans with organizational strategy.
- Ability to conduct comprehensive branch operations effectiveness assessments, identifying strengths and weaknesses and effectively supporting change initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize a personal computer and to learn new technologies in a timely manner.
- Exceptional communication and time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to drive referral goals in a service-oriented environment.
- Ability to learn and quickly become familiar with Advantis processes and procedures.
A Great Place to Work!
Advantis Credit Union is Oregon’s fourth largest credit union, with over 50,000 members and five branches in the Portland metro area. Along with an excellent benefits package, our team is engaged, rewarded for performance, and encouraged to grow professionally and personally.
Our competitive advantage is our people, and our people are driven to deliver value through excellence, innovation, and serving as trusted advisors to our members. If you are looking for an organization that will recognize you for your results and empower you to reach your potential, we urge you to apply at https://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH06/ats/careers/searchResults.jsp?org=ADVANTISCU&cws=1!
Posted in Article Post.