Call Center Representative
July 31, 2013
Our Call Center Representatives build member relationships by providing exceptional service and actively promoting products and services that will add value to our member’s respective financial situations. You will earn member trust by carefully considering the needs and goals of each member and helping them to meet those needs with appropriate solutions. This high-contact, sales position directly impacts the satisfaction of our members and represents the Advantis brand. You will assist credit union members in a friendly, positive, and professional manner and ensure that they have the best service experience possible.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Using needs-identification questions and professional expertise to effectively cross-sell credit union products and services.
- Utilizing consultative sales skills to effectively sell, open, and process a variety of deposit and loan accounts.
- Providing prompt, efficient, confidential, and accurate service to members via phone and email transactions.
- Representing the Credit Union to members in a friendly, positive, and professional manner.
- Responding effectively to member requests, problems, and complaints.
- Understanding credit union products and services thoroughly and demonstrating the ability to articulate and discuss the features and benefits of each.
- Incorporating Credit Union sales training to successfully and consistently reach sales goals in a blended, inbound/outbound call center environment.
- 2+ years previous credit union or banking background required.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Demonstrated ability to sell and open deposit and loan accounts strongly desired.
- Call center experience strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize a personal computer and to learn new technologies in a timely manner.
- Exceptional communication and time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently meet sales goals and metrics in a service-oriented environment.
- Ability to learn and quickly become familiar with credit union processes and procedures.
Pay Rate: $12.50-$16/hr, DOE
A Great Place to Work!
Advantis Credit Union is Oregon’s fourth largest credit union, with over 50,000 members and five branches in the Portland metro area. Along with an excellent benefits package, our team is engaged, rewarded for performance, and encouraged to grow professionally and personally.
Our competitive advantage is our people, and our people are driven to deliver value through excellence, innovation, and serving as trusted advisors to our members. If you are looking for an organization that will recognize you for your results and empower you to reach your potential, we urge you to apply online at: https://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH06/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=ADVANTISCU&cws=1&rid=211
Advantis Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Posted in Article Post.