Assistant Vice President Application Development
July 29, 2013
Are you an IT leader who is passionate about providing world-class service? We are looking for a dynamic business and technology leader who is excited about our progressive technology mindset. The ideal candidate will lead a team of highly committed, strongly capable IT employees who are committed to serving their coworkers and our members through technology.
The AVP Application Development will:
- Lead, develop and manage resources for the software development and business system analysis teams.
- Respond to current and future application development needs through blend of internal resource capacity development and vendor partnerships.
- Provide key support to the Business Intelligence group through oversight of ETL and DBA resources.
- Guide the team through ongoing improvements, planning and increased efficiencies.
- Oversee the daily operation of business technologies including application development and integrations, software architecture and design, database architecture and design, as well as managing execution of support requests that meet the business needs.
- Manage the applicable sections of the department budget and ensure appropriate IT processes, standards and methodology.
- Collaborate with the Project Management Office and business leaders to provide guidance and direction on technology solutions and process improvements for business problems and objectives.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Business Management, or a related field. At least five years experience managing a software development team. Ten plus overall years in a software development environment with a solid understanding of business analysis and other areas of IT. In-depth knowledge of and experience with software development, planning, and business strategy. Ability and experience in making presentations to all levels of staff.
Preferred Qualifications: Master’s degree in IT related field. Experience in Credit Unions or similar financial institutions. Symitar experience a plus.
This exempt level position will remain open until filled.
WSECU is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Posted in Article Post.