IT Project Analyst
July 18, 2013
Coordinate and implement projects for all Credit Union systems. Support the activities involved with the core data processing system. Perform complex analysis and applications programming. Support employees and department staff with computer related problems as a backup to helpdesk staff. Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge and skill related to technical, financial and business operations. Establish and maintain effective and professional business relationships with members, credit union staff and management. Perform other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science highly preferred. Related AA degree required. More than five (5) years of previous related systems and IT projects experience required. Extensive programming background in any applicable language preferred.
Solarity offers an excellent benefits package for the employee including medical, dental, vision, long term disability, and life insurance, Employee Assistance Program, and a strong match with the employer-sponsored 401(k) retirement program. In addition, employees may qualify for an annual bonus based upon achievement of annual organizational goals. Employees also enjoy a competitive Paid Time Off benefit. Employees enjoy a positive and professional work environment working with peers that are dedicated to excellent service to the members of the Credit Union.
Credit Union Employment Qualifications:
Solarity Credit Union is looking for people who are friendly, professional, service oriented, helpful, attentive to detail, good communicators, problem solvers, positive, reliable, responsible, ethical, drug free, and who are responsible with their personal finances.
What is a Credit Union?
Credit unions are not-for-profit financial cooperatives owned by their members. Credit unions assist members to become better-educated consumers of financial services and provide a range of financial products and services. We operate with a “people-helping-people” philosophy. Membership is open to all who live, work, worship, or go to school in the State of Washington. Membership also includes relatives of those listed above.
- Complete an application available on our website: www.solaritycu.org (click on “Career Opportunities” under Information) and submit it and your resume to HR using any of the following methods:
- Email the application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, OR
- Fax the application and resume to Human Resources at 509-895-8975,
- Drop off application and resume to Human Resources Department: 110 N 5th Ave. Yakima 98902
- You will be notified if you are chosen for consideration.
- Please notify us if you need special accommodations to participate in the application process.
Date of Posting
- Wage (DOE)
- Salary range: $52,884-$69,828
- Reports to
- Director of Information Technology
- Information Technology
- North 5th Avenue, Yakima
This employer is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with all State and Federal Discrimination laws.
Posted in NWCUA.