Business Systems Analyst
July 15, 2013
The Business Systems Analyst is responsible for investigating and identifying options for improving business systems and recommending solutions that enable the Credit Union to achieve organization goals. This role provides functional expertise to aid in both the implementation and support of various Credit Union systems.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Gathers current system information, analyzes and documents processes, develops and conducts test plans and other related Software Development Life Cycle functions.
- Performs systems analysis to identify key solutions that will improve organization opportunities toward efficiency.
- Conducts individual and group discovery and review sessions to determine technical and functional system requirements.
- Collects, documents, and facilitates clear business process requirements.
- Defines business solutions and assists with testing and quality assurance activities.
- Handles multiple, concurrent projects of varying complexity, priority, and risk.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or information technology, or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the job functions.
- 4+ years experience in previous Business Systems Analyst role.
- Must possess a thorough understanding, and ability to execute the Software Development Life Cycle process; including analysis, documentation, development, testing, and implementation.
- Proven ability to plan, prioritize, and deliver on projects within constrained timelines.
- Ability to interact with executive management in a professional manner to coordinate, develop, and implement cross-departmental projects.
- Prior experience in a financial institution preferred.
- Exceptional communication skills.
A Great Place to Work!
Advantis Credit Union is Oregon’s fourth largest credit union, with over 50,000 members and five branches in the Portland metro area. Along with an excellent benefits package, our team is engaged, rewarded for performance, and encouraged to grow professionally and personally.
Our competitive advantage is our people, and our people are driven to deliver value through excellence, innovation, and serving as trusted advisors to our members. If you are looking for an organization that will recognize you for your results and empower you to reach your potential, we urge you to apply online at: https://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH06/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=ADVANTISCU&cws=1&rid=217
Advantis Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer