Branch Operations Supervisor
July 8, 2013
Branch Operations Supervisor
Job Code: 1307-004
Job Type : Full Time
Branch Location : Kruse Meadows
Location: Lake Oswego, OR
Position Title: Branch Operations Supervisor
Reports To: Assistant Branch Manager
Assist and support the Branch Manager and Assistant Branch Manager in promoting teamwork efforts within the branch to meet and exceed Credit Union established sales goals and service standards. Supervise Teller area and provide branch wide operational support.
- Supervise the activities of tellers to include scheduling, coaching, staff goal achievement, and developmental activities, to include completing individual observation forms weekly/monthly.
- Provide operational support to all branch staff while serving as resource for operational procedures. Oversee effective lobby management.
- Actively promote teamwork by working closely with the Branch Manager and Assistant Branch Manager to ensure support and consistent communication of policies, procedures and sales and service objectives.
- Actively participate in the planning, scheduling, leading and evaluation of effective weekly branch meetings.
- Provide ongoing coaching and training of all tellers as outlined in each individual’s development plan.
- Ensure proper cash management of branch.
- Reinforce the sales and service environment by modeling and coaching effective behaviors.
- Ensure compliance as outlined in the security manual while ensuring that all staff has completed required regulatory training (in conjunction with Branch Security Liaison).
- Prepare and deliver performance review discussions with employees with input from the Branch Manager and Assistant Branch Manager.
- Manage difficult situations with members providing appropriate information and sound advice.
- Demonstrate good analytical skills, judgment and decision-making in lending/operations support and in the supervision of all staff.
- Provide back-up assistance to any area of the branch in need to provide exceptional member service.
- Perform additional duties as required by the Branch Manager for the overall operation of the branch.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Models excellent sales and member service behaviors and able to coach others in this area.
- Demonstrated understanding of the correlation between sales & service.
- Demonstrates leadership skills to lead and motivate others to perform their best.
- Demonstrates high level of member service, professionalism, sales, problem solving, organization, motivation to accomplish defined goals, and self-management skills.
- Able to coordinate a variety of assignments simultaneously and prioritize work.
- Able to work effectively as part of a team with strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Able to be self-directed and function under limited supervision.
- Completion of high school education (diploma or GED) required. Some college courses in business or accounting preferred. Experience may be substituted for college education.
- Three years branch operations, lending and branch member service experience required.
- Strong background in lending and building full member relationships and has a thorough knowledge of branch operations.
- 1-2 years of experience in a lead position or demonstrated ability to supervise and promote teamwork strongly preferred
Click here to apply online.