In-Store Branch Manager
June 25, 2013
Are you looking for an established, talented team to lead in a sales and service environment? Are you a creative supervisor who is energized by thinking “outside the box” while still meeting sales and performance goals? If so, TwinStar Credit Union is interested in learning more about you!
We are currently looking for an In-store Financial Service Center Manager to fill a position at our fast paced Safeway, In-Store location in Yelm WA.. This position is not your typical Branch Manager position. The In-store environment requires a high level of creative energy, relationship building with store customers, credit union members, store management and staff, and strong leadership skills to motivate and excite your direct employees.
As a working supervisor, your primary duties will include:
- Management of daily operations and sales in an In-Store environment;
- Direct supervision of six employees;
- Establishing and maintaining an effective relationship with the Safeway management and staff;
- Recommending and coordinating in-store promotions, branch promotional activities and programs on a routine basis to increase awareness and generate new business.
- You will be an ideal candidate if you possess:
- Two years or more hands-on supervisory experience, including leadership skills in developing and motivating staff to reach established goals;
- Drive and satisfaction in delivering amazing customer service to everyone you meet;
- Ability to build and maintain working relationships;
- A creative mind with ability to suggest sales and marketing tactics to conduct within the store;
- Ability to work Monday-Saturday hours and participate in community events as scheduled.
While we prefer financial industry experience, we will seriously consider you if you have the above listed skills and are truly a creative, energetic people-person with sales and supervisor skills.
This position offers competitive pay and an excellent benefits package. Background reviews, including criminal and credit histories are conducted prior to selection, post interview.
It is in your best interest to apply soon, as applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Apply here: http://paragon.applicantpro.com/jobs/33809.html
TwinStar Credit Union is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants and to prohibit any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. Employees will be treated on the basis of their job-related qualifications, ability and performance