Assistant Manager, Debit/ATM Services
June 24, 2013
First Tech Federal Credit Union serves some of the world’s most progressive, purpose-driven companies, not to mention some of the smartest people on the planet. The companies and members we serve dream big dreams, embrace change, and challenge and expect their colleagues to do the same. They need a financial institution that can make their lives easier. That means we’re looking for the world’s most progressive, purpose-driven and intelligent employees to serve them.
We are searching for a service minded and dynamic Assistant Manager to join the Debit/ATM Services team. As the Assistant Manager Debit/ATM Services you will be responsible for the management and oversight of the day-to-day operations of the Debit/ATM Services team. The Assistant Manager Debit/ATM Services is expected to master and perform all tasks within the team and oversee training and development of team members; plus, provide direction and ensure all team daily work is completed within department service standards and in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. The Assistant Manager Debit/ATM Services reviews processes and maintains updated procedures to ensure cross-departmental efficiencies, ensures operational staff coverage and keeps abreast of products and knowledge applicable to the industry and department. You’ll lead by example by projecting a positive, professional image consistent with that of the Credit Union and ensure an effortless experience for employees and members.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Minimum 3 years experience in the financial industry required.
- Broad knowledge of all card functions relating to Debit and ATM cards as well as the ATM network.
- Adaptable to change and have the ability to gain support of those within the team through proven leadership skills.
- Possess strong problem solving skills, detail-orientated nature and independent decision-making skills.
- Ability to be self-directed, motivated and multi-task.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be able to express ideas concisely and logically.
- Ability to work well with members and employees in person and on the phone.
- Proficiency with MS Office suite, including Excel and Word.
Location: Beaverton, OR 97006.
Click on the link below to apply:
Posted in Article Post.