Mortgage Loan Officer
June 20, 2013
Are you a Mortgage Originator looking for a company with money to lend and great programs to offer? If so, TwinStar Credit Union is looking for a Mortgage Originator to serve the mortgage lending needs in the Pierce County Market–located in Parkland Branch.
Duties will include:
- Developing mortgage loan business through member seminars, calls on brokers, realtors, contractors and other potential sources of business;
- Establishing and maintaining effective and professional business relationships with members, clients, and trade professionals resulting in loan growth and identification of Twin Star Credit Union as a competitor in the marketplace;
- Providing extraordinary service and customized product solutions.
Competitive applicants will have:
- Ability to successfully communicate and network with potential members and external clients;
- Success in providing personalized service with customized mortgage solutions while managing the sales and growth of a mortgage portfolio;
- Proven record of successfully building relationships and pipeline of business;
- Experience in Conventional, FHA and VA origination;
- Two years’ experience in mortgage lending with a proven sales record and loan volume.
Apply at www.twinstarcu.com/careers.
Posted in NWCUA.