Operations Support Specialist
June 4, 2013
The Operations Support Specialist performs back-office duties associated with service requests from member-facing staff, daily review and processing of online account applications and ATM depostis, data entry, quality control review, account research, report reconciliation, as well as miscellaneous file and account maintenance.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Processing online account applications which includes creating adverse action notices, membership documentation, conatacting members for additional information, and notifying members of approved and declined application status.
- Acting as support for IRA and HSA account processing to include data entry, transfers and rollover processing, reconciliation, imaging documents, maintenance tasks, and reporting.
- Providing data entry in multiple software applications for back-office fulfillment of service requests received through MemberWorks.
- Processing and scanning daily ATM deposits; reconciling cash and checks against provider receipts.
- Performing quality control analysis on new accounts and recent transactions; verifying that all necessary forms are completed, signed, and legible.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ year(s) experience in a financial instution; cash handling experience preferred.
- Credit union experience strongly preferred.
- Deposit Account and Business Services experience preferred.
- Must possess excellent math skills and have the ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide, calculate percentages, fractions, etc.; along with a basic understanding of accounting principles.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent time-management skills and the ability to work in a deadline-drive environment.
Pay Rate: $12.75-15/hr, DOE
A Great Place to Work!
Advantis Credit Union is Oregon’s fourth largest credit union, with over 50,000 members and five branches in the Portland metro area. Along with an excellent benefits package, our team is engaged, rewarded for performance, and encouraged to grow professionally and personally.
Our competitive advantage is our people, and our people are driven to deliver value through excellence, innovation, and serving as trusted advisors to our members. If you are looking for an organization that will recognize you for your results and empower you to reach your potential, we urge you to apply online at: https://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH06/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=ADVANTISCU&cws=1&rid=209
Advantis Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Posted in NWCUA.